This page was generated from content adapted from the following sources
- If your data center has a partnering relationship with AWS, setup is streamlined.
- Use for more consistent predictable network performance guarantees (1 Gbps or 10 Gbps per link).
- Use to peer your colocation, corporate, or physical datacenter network with your VPC(s).
- Example: Extend corporate LDAP and/or Kerberos to EC2 instances running in a VPC.
- Example: Make services that are hosted outside of AWS for financial, regulatory, or legacy reasons callable from within a VPC.